Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Night owl from Fox and Friends

Have you seen the owl from the Fox and Friends stamp set in the new mini catalogue? He is so cute - I love him! It amuses me that he looks as if he's just seen something absolutely unbelievable! Here he is in a little night scene:


If you haven't seen this set you really have to check it out (if you live in the UK I can send you a free copy of the mini catalogue, just email me with your details.) This little owl has lots of equally cute pals - the fox, a monkey, lion, giraffe, whale and a tortoise. These images aren't just for tots; my teenage daughter and my sons aged 9 and 11 1/2 all loved this card. By the way, the 'branches' the owl is standing on are the tree trunks from Trendy Trees. I love it when you can use something in a different way.

Supplies: (all Stampin' Up unless specified)
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Trendy Trees, Vintage Labels, One of a Kind
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red
Other: 1" circle punch (for tag), 1 3/8" circle punch (to make a mask for the moon)

My computer, which has been playing up big time all weekend, was taken to be diagnosed today. And guess what? It behaved beautifully when it was there! How does that happen? The expression on my face must've been very similar to the owl in my card today!
See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so cute, Vicky! I have this set and may have to try this technique with the owl. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)