Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

One of a Kind in purple

It's fun finding new ways of using my stamp sets but they are actually beautifully designed to be used together. So today I've taken One of a Kind and used it in a coordinating way.


I almost used nothing but One of a Kind but just at the last moment I felt that a little tag on the ribbon would be a nice touch so I used the little sentiment from Happy Moments, one of this year's free Sale-a-bration sets. I made this one using the word window punch, but you could use the intricate little jewellery tag punch in the new mini catalogue (I'll post you a free copy if you email me your details).

Supplies: (all Stampin' Up unless specified)
Stamps: One of a Kind, Happy Moments
Ink: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Card stock: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Scallop border punch, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Gold elastic cord, Word window punch, 1/8" handheld punch, gold brad

Can you believe it's the last day of March already? Surely it will become warm soon - I had to get an extra jumper out today!
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous card, I love this stamp set and the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)