Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Feminine card using Autumn Splendor

The Autumn Splendor set isn't just for masculine cards you know - here's a frillier little number I came up with:


I loved making the flowers for this. They're just circles of designer paper, cut into spirals and rolled up from the outside. You can secure them with a brad but these are just glued with Tombow, which I find so useful. Here they are close up:


I would have liked to have used the jewellery tag punch from the mini catalogue but I don't have it, so this one's made from a word window punch. Not as pretty but it works!

Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Baroque Motifs, Happy Moments
Ink: Always Artichoke, Old Olive
Card stock: Whisper White
Other: Sweet Pea designer paper stack, Pumpkin Pie designer series paper, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, gold elastic cord, scallop border, word window and handheld hole punch

I designed this card as a make-and-take at a quarterly training session which took place last Saturday. I had a great time, met lots of lovely ladies and look at the fabulous cards we made! Thanks ladies!


Don't forget that my card club will be running this Friday afternoon, 1-3pm. You can find all the details by clicking 'card classes' on the bar at the top of this blog. I'd love to see you if you can make it!

Thanks for spending time with me today!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning, stunning card. That Autumn leaf is gorgeous. Love the colours of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning. I love the colours.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo stunning in fact, will be CASEing this for sure, Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! This is divine, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vicky!! This is fantastic - your colours are fab :) Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Vicky! Perfect colors, beautiful composition! Love this card!! I should be taking notes -- haven't tried a spiral rose yet and I think I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decent stuff i like all of you card combination its looks nice and tidy stuff thanks
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)