Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Seeing Spots card class

I had a lovely time with my card class this afternoon. Some of the ladies hadn't stamped before but were crafting like professionals by the end of the session! (I wish I could take the credit for this but actually they were naturally talented!) We made this little set - a card, a coordinating gift bag and a gift tag:



The card is CASEd from one that my upline Michelle demonstrated at my first party - I've always loved it. The design transfers beautifully to a gift bag and I think the little scalloped tag finishes it off nicely. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Trendy Trees
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Real Red
Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red
Other: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, scallop, 1 3/8" and 1/4" circle punches, silver brad, silver elastic cord

Have a great weekend, wherever you are.
Hope to see you very soon.

8 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for new to stamping ladies, I like this a lot. Is the bag an envelope or the 2,4,6,8, box? I would like to use this for a workshop soon if you could let me know Vicky that would be great,

    Many thanks

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a 2468 box Peg. One thing I forgot to do on mine was to add a scalloped border to the top before putting it together. My ladies did scallop theirs and it looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Wish I could have been at the class! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, the colours compliment each other beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and bag! Those colours go so well together! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are beautiful, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love red and brown together. What a fun way to use those little stamp images together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red & brown together are gorgeous. And, I have that stamp set -- haven't used it in ages. Maybe this weekend I should start pulling out some of those oldies, but goodies that I have!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)