Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Autumn Meadows and Autumn Days book marks

I've been making bookmarks for my stall at the fair on Saturday and I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of these Autumn Meadows ones.


I love these colours and the nature motifs on them. (I guess I'm just Nature Girl at heart!) And of course the designs can easily be adapted to make matching cards. They'd make a lovely addition to a gift of a book.

Supplies
Striped bookmark
Stamps: Autumn Days
Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin pie, Creamy Caramel
Card stock: Really Rust, Taken With Teal, Very Vanilla
Other: Autumn Meadows designer paper, 3/4" circle punch, More Mustard grosgrain ribbon

Dogtooth bookmark
Stamps: Autumn Days
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Other: Autumn Meadows designer paper, 1/2" circle punch, Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon

Leaf print bookmark
Stamps: None used
Ink: None used
Card stock: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Other: Autumn Meadows designer paper, 1/2" circle punch, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

My youngest son was off school today, feeling a bit under the weather, so I can't stay chatting as I'm on cuddle duty! 
Hope to see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)