Here's how to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 6 cm square.
- Use the heat embossing technique for the seaweed: stamp the swirl from Baroque Motifs into versamark ink then straight into Always Artichoke ink, then onto the card stock. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder, set with a heat tool, then enjoy the magic as the image turns raised and shiny. The image will be waterproof so you can stamp on top and it will resist ink.
- The background uses the 'ghosting' technique - stamp the bubbles from Circle Circus with versamark ink and rub Tempting Turquoise ink over the top with a sponge dauber. Even without heat setting, the versamark resists the coloured ink.
- Stamp the fish on a scrap of Whisper White card stock using the Something Fishy jumbo wheel. Cut them out with sharp paper snips and pop them up on dimensionals.
- Mount the panel onto 6.5 cm square Always Artichoke card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a 9 cm square Whisper White card blank using a stamp-a-majig for placement. Now attach the main panel to the card base.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Circle Circus, Happy Moments
Ink: Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, versamark
Card stock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Other: Something Fishy jumbo wheel, clear embossing powder
This card reminds me of honeymooning in Mexico where the sea was like taking a warm bath and we went snorkelling amongst all the brightly coloured fish. Oh happy times!
Hope the sun has found you today.
See you tomorrow!