Talking of inspiration, it's a glorious Autumn day here in Buckingham and that's what inspired today's card.
This is a very speedy little number but the bow gives it a bit of something special.
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 7.5cm x 8cm.
- Stamp a bouquet of Autumn foliage onto it.
- Use a stamp-a-majig to position a sentiment.
- Use a 1/8" handheld punch to pierce two holes either side of the bouquet.
- Thread ribbon through and tie in a bow.
- Mount onto a 9cm square Chocolate Chip card base.
Stamps: Autumn Days, Trendy Trees (sentiment)
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Real Red
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Other: 1/8" handheld punch, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
Hope this inspires you to come up with a bouquet of thanks for someone! Now, I'm off to scrub the house from top to bottom!
See you tomorrow
PS Please don't forget that today is your last chance to order from the Last Chance List, from the 2009/10 catalogue and from the mini catalogue!