Here's how to make this card:
- Cut an 8.5cm square piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Sponge it lightly with rough lines of Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum and Not quite Navy ink, overlapping them to blend. Go darker towards the edges of the card stock.
- Ink up the Baroque Motifs swirl with Basic Black ink and stamp over the background.
- Add a sentiment using a stamp-a-majig for accurate position.
- Mount the panel onto 8.8cm Tangerine Tango card stock - you only want a hint of this showing round the edges - and attach to a 9cm square card blank made with Basic Black card stock.
- Make a bat (as described above) and add to the card with a piece snipped off a dimensional.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Not quite Navy, Basic Black
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Square punch,
Well, I hope everyone that does celebrate halloween has a fabulous weekend!
I'm going to be talking about gift wrapping next week - and we could see the return of the fabulous bag-a-lope - yay!
Hope to see you then,