Doesn't he look regal? I can never resist putting rhinestones in his antlers! I think I've said before how much I love neutrals with a flash of colour - and of course the colours of choice at this time of year are Real Red and Old Olive.
Here's how to make this card:
- Stamp Dasher on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock using Basic Black ink. Trim the card stock to about 6cm square, keeping Dasher on the right of the panel. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock half a centimetre larger than this and mount Dasher onto it.
- Rip a post-it note and use it as a mask over the 'snow' at Dasher's feet. Sponge Sahara Sand ink over the rest of the panel. Discard the mask.
- Make a 9cm square card base out of Sahara Sand card stock. Ink up the En Français background stamp and decorate the card front. Attach the Dasher panel to the top right-hand corner.
- Cut some branches using the two-step bird punch and arrange them at the bottom left-hand corner of the Dasher panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in Real Red ink and cut round it with paper snips. Fix this on top of the branches with dimensionals. Add a poinsettia-style flower and some sparkle to Dasher's antlers.
Stamps: En Français, Dasher, Contempo Christmas (sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Real Red
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red
Other: Basic rhinestones, Old Olive brad, two-step bird, Boho Blossoms punches
Now that my daughter's birthday celebrations are over for another year she tells me that we can start thinking about Christmas... So there we are - it's official! Christmas is definitely creeping up on us now! My diary is looking rather hectic but if you would like to book a stamping party with me before Christmas I will find room for you. Just click here to send me an email.
Hope you're having a good week.
Do pop back tomorrow for more Christmas inspiration!