Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Blog candy - to say a great big thank you!!!

Since I started being a Stampin' Up demonstrator this year, I have been overwhelmed by the support and loyalty of my customers and, with Christmas coming up, I've been thinking about how to say thank you. I really wish I could give each and every one of you this kind of gift:


I'm afraid it isn't possible - but it IS possible for ONE of you to win it!

From today, Monday 22nd November, until Friday 17th December, you will receive a ticket for every £25 you spend with me.  On Saturday 18th December one ticket will be drawn from a hat and if your name is on it, you will win this gift! I'll be announcing the winner here on my blog.

Don't you just LOVE that gorgeous Stampin' Up bag? (I've been inspired by the funky flowers on it - and I expect you'll be seeing a card with something similar on it soon!) There are 12 sheets of assorted 12"x12" double-sided designer papers too, 3 metres of the show-stopping wide striped grosgrain ribbon in Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Old Olive, as well as the popular One of a Kind stamp set that retired in September. Now that's what I call blog candy!

I can't let you go without showing you a card or two so here are a couple of my favourite cards made with One of a Kind:


Here's a birthday version - all pretty in purple with gold accents!


And here's another - a note card this time, with touches of Old Olive. The three-flower stamp in the set is perfect for One Sheet Wonders!

Good luck to you all - and don't forget that you get a ticket for every £25 you spend! To place an order with me, just click here to send me an email. And, just to keep things super simple, I can now take Visa and Mastercard as well as bank transfers, Paypal payments, cheque or cash.

Of course you can only order from me if you are a UK resident but I would also like to say that I very much appreciate all the comments and input from my readers all over the world. Thank you lovely friends!

2 comments:

  1. And now I am all caught up again. Can you tell by my comments that I was in a read-a-post, do-a-chore mode? Thanks for all the inspiration! Loved spending the morning with you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)