- To customers - for each £45 they spend
- To hostesses who get an extra free set on top of the usual generous hostess benefits when orders at their party totals £300 or more
- To new demonstrators who not only get the new demo kit at £119 (almost half price), but also get to choose an extra free stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalogue.
These really are unbeatable offers! If you have any questions or if you'd like to place an order, book a party or sign up to join my team, do email me or give me a call on 01280 820593. I'm always happy to help.
All this week I've been showcasing the gorgeous Sweet Summer Sale-a-bration set - and have come up with all sorts of ways of using it. Today, I have a wedding card to show you:
I used the sprig from Sweet Summer to make the background. It was stamped in Crumb Cake and versamark and heat-embossed which (although it's quite hard to see in the photo) gives a lovely, subtle, shiny, raised look.
The Baja Breeze flowers and Certainly Celery leaves make a fresh burst of colour against the sober Whisper White/Early Espresso/Crumb Cake background and I'm really pleased with the way the pearls look in the centre of the flowers.
Look how dimensional the sentiment is with its cluster of flowers and leaves!
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 8cm x 13.25cm.
- Load up the sprig stamp with versamark ink and then straight away with Crumb Cake ink (don't worry about getting versamark in your ink pads - it doesn't do them any harm!) and stamp a design on the card stock. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat with a heat tool until the powder melts and the stamped image appears shiny.
- Curve the corner with a corner rounder.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso card stock 9.5cm x 14cm and mount the embossed panel onto it.
- Attach this to a Crumb Cake card base made with A5 card stock, scored and folded in half.
- Stamp the sentiment in Baja Breeze ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Modern Label punch. Fix to the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut three leaves from Certainly Celery card stock, using the two-step bird punch, and two large flowers from Baja Breeze card stock using the Boho Blossoms punch. Snip between the petals of the flowers and sponge the edges with Marina Mist ink.
- Arrange the leaves and flowers in a cluster above the sentiment and fix the leaves with glue and the flowers with Sticky Strip. Fill the centre of one of the flowers with tiny pearls in different sizes and add a large pearl to the centre of the other flower.
Stamps: Sweet Summer (free Sale-a-bration set), Perfect Punches
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Other: Modern Label, two-step bird, Boho Blossoms punches, Basic pearls, corner rounder
Well thank goodness it's Friday! Why is it that a three-day week can sometimes feel longer than a normal one? I'm looking forward to a quiet post-Christmas weekend full of brisk country walks and nourishing, low calorie meals but I have an feeling that the reality may be quite different! One thing I am sure of -there will be lots of crafting! My new Sale-a-bration set, Bliss, has just arrived and I can't wait to get creating with it. In fact, I have an idea for Mail-friendly Monday right now...
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
See you soon,