Well I had an idea for something to go with them. Come and see:
They're little voucher holders! Of course you could also use them to hold money or a small gift.
The Circle Circus flower makes a great closure for the holder, tied up with some silver elastic cord and decorated with a cute tag.
And have you seen the crimped edge? I just love using the crimper on projects like this. I think it gives such a professional finish.
Of course these voucher holders are perfect for presenting one of these:
Do you know anyone who would love a Stampin' Up shopping spree? Of course you do!
My vouchers make a brilliant present! They come in a decorated box or voucher holder, are available in any amount you choose and can even be personalised if you like. The recipient of the voucher can email me or phone at any time to redeem their voucher and will be sure of a truly helpful, friendly service. If you'd like to order a voucher, click here to email me or give me a call on 01280 820593.
Here's how to make the gift voucher holders:
- Cut a 14cm x 11cm piece of the dotty Patterns designer paper and lay it flat, dotty side down. Score at 4cm and 10.5cm.
- Place Sticky Strip along the 14cm length at the bottom and up the 11cm length on the right-hand side. Take the backing off the sticky Strip and fold first the left-hand side in and then the right-had side. Stick down.
- Use a crimper to seal the bottom of the holder.
- Stamp the Circle Circus flower onto a scrap of card stock and cut out with the scallop circle punch. Score and fold this in half.
- Hold the flower open over the top of the voucher holder. Punch through the half flower and the top layer of the holder.
- Stick the unpunched side of the flower to the back of the holder using sticky strip.
- Thread silver elastic cord through the front of the holder. Fold the flower over and thread the ends of the cord through the holes.
- Stamp a tag and cut out with the medium jewellery punch. Pierce a hole through the top and thread onto the silver cord. Finish with a bow.
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Circle Circus
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Black
Card stock: Pretty in Pink
Other: Patterns designer paper stack, silver elastic cord, scallop circle and jewellery punch
I'm not feeling very chatty today. My youngest son isn't feeling a hundred per cent today and it's definitely a duvet day.
Thank you for coming to have a look at my blog today and I hope to see you you tomorrow for Three Minute Thursday.