Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Masculine Monday - Perfect Punch gift set

Good morning! It's Monday and time for a masculine project here at Crafting Clare's Paper Moments. For this particular project I used the last of my gorgeous Blueberry Crisp designer papers along with the wonderful Happy Birthday image from Perfect Punches. Come and have a look:


This gift box was made for a friend of my youngest son who was celebrating his eleventh birthday - we popped a large bar of a chocolate and a crisp bank note inside! I love the intense blue and the scuffed look of the grid paper and the way the paper used for the band looks a bit like a tyre mark! If you love this designer paper range, don't miss out - it's only available to order this week then it'll be gone forever!


The Happy Birthday tag is from Perfect Punches which cuts out quickly and easily with the large oval punch. I love the way lots of the Stampin' Up stamp sets have coordinating punches.


Here's a quick card I made to go with the present using the same elements as the box. Sponging the edges of the designer paper with Pacific Point ink helps to give it a bit of depth, as does sponging the edges of the Crumb Cake card base with Whisper White craft ink.


Here's the card and box together making a lovely coordinated set. The Happy Birthday tag is so useful! It's great for cards but you could also use it as a tie-on gift tag - just punch a hole in one end, and tie it to your gift.


Supplies needed for this card:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Pacific Point, Whisper White craft ink
Card stock: Crumb Cake
Other: Poppy Parade, Pacific Point markers, Blueberry Crisp designer paper, Large Oval punch, Fiskars trimmer with scoring blade.
You can buy any of these supplies from me and I can have them delivered to your address in the UK. Just send me an email or give me a call on 01280 820593. Click here to view the Last Chance List - full of stamps and accessories, some at up to 40% off! These items are available only while stocks last - and some have sold out already!

Well what a hectic weekend we've had on the party front! I'm exhausted! Not that I have been attending any parties you understand - I've just been the chauffeur for the many social events my children have been invited to! I really must get myself a smart uniform and a peaked cap... 

I hope you've had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead. There'll be lots to see here again this week, so I do hope you can join me again soon.

Happy crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous set, Vicky. That DP is gorgeous! A perfect card and gift for your sons friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great wrapping for what I'm sure was a very welcome gift! That is beautiful paper. By the way, Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of colours you have used; the blue really pops! What a stunning set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card & gift set. I love the stamp set, it's so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab little set Vicky. I'm sure your son's friend will love it, especially the chocolate and crisp note inside!!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift set. Love that brilliant color of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were a child this would be my kind of gift (now I'd just be happy with the chocolate!). Fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect wrapping for a boys birthday pressie Vicky, Love the distressed feel to the paper too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect gift box and card for your son'sfriend.

    I'm here in the library using our notebook.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, I love the way you coordinate the card with the presents!!

    Great DP, and the tyre print is a genious touch.

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection once again Mrs Hayes just love the dynamic style and perfect for a young gentleman.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this DP too, it is perfect for a male as well. Love the box you've made, fab idea and the matching card is perfect. Not too many frills for a male! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super masculine gift and card - the paper is vibrant, yet sort of grungy too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever gift set -- TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)