Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Stampin' Up freebies anyone?!!

Whoopee doop! It's a red letter day today - because not only is it World Card-making day, but today is the day the bright shiny new Stampin' Up Catalogue goes live - YAY!!! And to celebrate, I've got some very special offers! But more about that later... I'm very happy because it's my job as a Stampin' Up demonstrator to draw your attention to some of the gorgeous new items! Well it's a tough old job but someone's got to do it... (and actually that someone could be you too! Do give me a call if you're curious about becoming a demo. When you join in October you pay only £119 for your starter kit worth over £250 - PLUS you get a free in-colour kit - five full sized ink pads and a card stock assortment!)

Improved hostess benefits
One of the biggest changes in the catalogue this year is the way the hostess benefits work. Previously when orders reached £150 or more, you received a free exclusive hostess stamp set and at least £15 to spend in the catalogue. From now on, you'll receive at least £25 and be able to spend it wherever you like in the catalogue. There are still exclusive hostess stamp sets, but you can choose whether you want to spend your hostess pounds on them or not. When orders reach £300, customers not only get £50 of free merchandise but also get to choose any item from the catalogue for half price - now that's what I call a great deal! Big Shot for £43.98 anyone?!

New products
Now, where shall I start? How about with this:


A suitably celebratory card I think! I love a banner - especially when all the work is done for me by one of this year's new punches, which not only punches the flag shape but also the scalloped mat to layer it over!


The punch coordinates with two stamp sets too - the fabulous new Pennant Parade (p.37) and Party This Way (p.34), which I used here. The background was made with the Solid Stripes background stamp inked up using markers in the wonderful new colours Calypso Coral and Pool Party. To spell out 'party' I used the Just Perfect Alphabet which punches out beautifully with the 3/4" circle punch and fits the flags brilliantly.


There are some fabulous new punches - two new lacy border punches (p.116) and an amazing three-in-one layering punch that creates three coordinating shapes in one punch that you can use alone or layer together (P.117).

Another thing Stampin' Up does really, really well is come up with beautifully designed product suites with coordinated stamps, papers and accessories. In this catalogue, for example, there's a circus theme, another featuring the cutest birds, a gorgeous floral suite... there are lots but my favourites are the gorgeous Holly Berry Bouquet Christmas range (I'll be getting that just as soon as I can!) and the Timeless Portrait Suite. I've made a range of cards using this range including this one:


Look out for more of my cards using this range as I absolutely adore it!


Here are some of the papers in the pack - oh my goodness they are just gorgeous!


And now fabric has been introduced too! These are the three designs in the Timeless Portrait range - but check out all the new fabrics on p.105!

I showed you some of the new in-colours yesterday - I am in love with them already! You can see Calypso Coral and Pool Party in the banner card above but Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade are absolutely fantastic too and you'll be seeing  lot of them here!


You may have noticed I haven't said much about new stamp sets but there are loads - including plenty for those who love to colour. There's an extended single stamp section starting on p.14, some absolutely wonderfully Christmas offerings, some really cute sets, a fabulous woodgrain background set (that I'm itching to get my hands on!) and some absolutely cracking sentiment sets. And that's just off the top of my head!

There's lots to be seen in the new accessories section too with loads more colours of my favourite seam binding as well as some gorgeous new styles of ribbon in loads of colours. Oh and there's sumptuous  lace too and denim ribbon - I can't wait to try that! The amazing new antique brads will definitely be on my shopping list as well as the new mini tags...

There are new exclusive dies and embossing folders for your Big Shot too including the long-awaited Candy Wrapper and Petal Cone dies. I can hardly bear the wait for my Designer Frames embossing folder set - and only £7.95 for the two, an unbelievable bargain!

Of course, I've only touched the surface of all the new goodies in the catalogue but I urge you to have a good old look for yourself! Click on the catalogue in my sidebar to view online or if you'd prefer to curl up on a sofa with one, do click the paypal button and I'll send one straight off to you by first class post.

Special offers!
You can buy your Stampin' Up supplies from me and I can have them delivered to your address in the UK. Just send me an email or give me a call on 01280 820593. All this week, to celebrate the launch of the new catalogue I'll have some great special offers!

• Everyone that places an order of £25 or more will receive a free copy of my Christmas House mini album tutorial


• Each day there'll be a different prize up for grabs: when you place an order your name will be entered into the draw for that day. Check the top bar for daily prizes. Winners will be announced on Monday 10th October.

Thank you so much for coming along to share all my excitement today and thank you too for all the support and encouragement you've given me over the last year and a half. 

I might just have a lie in tomorrow but I'll pop in quickly to let you know what tomorrow's prize will be! And I shall be back on Monday to start the week with a masculine card. 

Hope to see you then,

5 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop Vicky , you're bubbling over with excitement and having seen the catalogue I know why :) Can't wait to see what you create with all the new goodies and make them look even more tempting:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo . . .you sound so excited Vicky! I think you may just have convinced me it's time to joint SU!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky - I love the new catalogue - and have a wish list as long as my arm!! Love the new in-colours too - can't wait to get my hands on them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Vicky, Fabulous makes with your new punches and stamps, I love the silhouette card and the pennant punch both are gorgeous, Oh I think I'd better go rob a bank, hey ho,LOL Hugs gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are really enjoying your new goodies! I love the silhouette card and the pennants.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)