Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Gifts and cards for my lovely ladies!

I love running my Stampers 6 clubs! It's lovely to get to know my ladies and chat about these gorgeous products and I really enjoy sorting out all the freebies for them. To make the parcels even more fun to open, I like to make cards and little gifts to go inside - come and see:


One of the perks of belonging to my Stampers 6 club is that you get free catalogues - and you get to see them early too! In April, my ladies received the new summer mini catalogue before it launched on the 1st May along with this card show-casing some of the new items.


I'm often told that the cards give my ladies ideas for techniques or designs and they act as a useful template. This one features the gorgeous new Bright Blossoms stamp set and the bakers twine in Calypso Coral - I couldn't wait to get my mitts on that!


Tiny punched flowers look gorgeous with the vases - I chose the four-petalled flower from the Itty Bitty punch pack - and it came in very handy to make a little indent to hold the bakers twine in place too!


This is a little gift I put into the ladies' parcel with the card and their goodies. It's a mini post-it note holder and I made it with the new Labels framelits and the fabulous Apothecary Art stamp set. The flap fits behind the label to keep the holder closed...


... and opens up to reveal a coordinating post it pad! It's easy for my ladies to replicate these themselves and if they get stuck, I'm always here to help.

There are lots of benefits to joining my Stampers 6 club: free products of your choice in your hostess month, the opportunity to get exclusive stamp sets and papers, free catalogues, personal coaching, handmade gifts and cards... If you'd like to receive a parcel of lovely Stampin' Up goodies each month, put together with the personal touch, do send me an email and I'll add you to my waiting list. You can find out more about how it works here.

Here's what you'll need to make today's card:
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Easy Events
Ink: Markers in Pool Party, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
Card stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, scrap of Calypso Coral
Other: Itty Bitty punches pack, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot, Basic Pearls, bakers twine in Calypso Coral, stamp-a-majig
I'd be delighted to order any of these items for you and can have them delivered to your address in the UK. I'm committed to providing excellent customer service and am always happy to offer help and advice. To place your order, just send me an email or give me a call on 01280 820593.

I've had a lovely week with my daughter on study leave. When she's not been at an exam, she's been revising while I work and she really is the best fun to have around! Yesterday I caught her singing the Abba song I Have a Dream to the cat. Instead of 'you can see the wonder of a fairy tale' she changed the lyric to 'you can see the wonder of a furry tail'. Isn't she a scream?!

I hope you have a lovely weekend. See you soon!



20 comments:

  1. Oh How I wish I could be in your Stampers 6 club!
    Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what sweet cards! I like those orange flowers a LOT. Your post-it-holders are really cute -- I'm sure the ladies will love them.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, the splash of red really brings the cards to life.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colourful cards and the little post it note holders are great

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those lucky ladies in the Stampers 6 Club (sigh)! Your cards are always so inspiring! Helen (Sydney)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi vicky
    Lovevthe post it note holders How cĂºte ...... The card os Aldo gorgeous ... My parcel has Now arrrived from my brothers Love The stamp sets
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards Vicky - that flower punch is just gorgeous.
    Yes daughters are wonderful creatures and I miss mine dreadfully but she is coming home soon when she has finished her exams - can't wait!
    Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cards and gifts. So bright and pretty.

    Your daughter is HILARIOUS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Vicky. The vases are gorgeous. Love the little post it note holders too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just beautiful cards, I do like the vases, and the little floral punch. The little post it note holders are beautiful in these colours, I'm thinking you could also put a chocolate inside them, like an After 8 Mint! Can you tell I like chocolate? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Vicky, what lucky ladies you have in your team.
    Did the cat respond to the serenade? Must be fun in your house!
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Vicky and I love your itty bitty flowers ; they are a bit of a favourite with me ! LOL - at your daughter; good luck to her for her exams !
    Have a great weekend ! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lucky ladies Vicky to have you for inspiration and to receive these gifts :)) Love the post it holders!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Furry Tale Cards appreciates your daughter's humour!!! Smashing ideas here to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite card of all my Stampers 6 cards so far. Am loving my little yellow post-it-note holder too - thank you so much.
    Hope your daughter's exams are going well, sounds like she is enjoying her study leave x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh Vicky I so wish I could be in one of your stampers clubs - but lack of funds is a problem at the moment. love those little cards and Post It holders - your ladies are very lucky!
    your daughter sounds like a really lovely young lady and such a joy to you! thank you for the wonderful inspiration, as always! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and stunning Vicky.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fabulous Vicky, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your little vases, Vicky, and those little post-it holders are such a sweet gift. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOw the cards and gifts are stunning Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)