• For two weeks only (7th October - 21st October) the usual starter kit will be suspended and you'll be able to buy a starter kit for only £25. You'll get to choose items worth £26.95 and will get business supplies for free.
• You can buy the kit just for yourself or you can decide to share Stampin' Up with family and friends.
• After you've received your starter kit, you'll get a 30% discount on your first order of £150 or more placed within 45 days.
• You'll get 20% discount on orders of any amount after that.
• You'll only need to place orders of £275 or more by 30th April 2014 to be able to carry on being a Stampin' Up demo!
• There'll be lots of chances to earn freebies if you choose - and you'll also be in time to book yourself in for Stampin' Up's exciting 25th anniversary Convention in Manchester!
If you'd like to know more, feel free to email me or phone me on 01280 820593 for a 'no pressure' chat.
And now for something quite different:
I was staring at a Ferrero Rocher chocolate the other day, wondering whether I could turn it into a pumpkin...
... and this is the result! How did I make them? Well, I've put together a video tutorial so you can see!
I am frequently asked to do video tutorials and today's pumpkin treat is hopefully the start of a whole series of them. Even if you don't celebrate halloween, you'll love this quick little treat box, and it could work as an apple for going back to school treats, or a tangerine for Christmas...
Have a great weekend, enjoy world cardmaking day and I'll see you soon,