Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

The latest offer from Stampin' Up

If you're looking for my daily inspiration, just scroll down to the previous post where I'm showing the card I made for my husband to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. I'm just popping in with another post today because there are MORE lovely offers from Stampin' Up!

Tag it box bundles 

If you've been thinking about Christmas packaging you'll be keen on these fabulous new bundles: Gift boxes, ribbon and everything you need to make gorgeous tags - and all at 20% off!



Choose from the Holiday Tag It Decorative Box Bundle, which contains 6 small window gift boxes (pictured on the left); or the Holiday Tag It Extra Large Box Bundle, which contains 3 extra large gift boxes (pictured on the right). Each kit also contains a reel of the luscious Cherry Cobbler stitched edge grosgrain ribbon and this beautiful Stamp A Tag kit:


And wouldn't this make a lovely gift too?

You can buy all of these items separately or you can save 20% by ordering them as a bundle until 30th November 2013.

135811 Holiday Tag It Decorative Box Bundle £17.95 - order it here
135812 Holiday Tag It Extra Large Box Bundle £16.95 - order it here

My Digital Studio - 30% off sale

If you're a My Digital Studio fan, there's an amazing 30% off sale going on in my online shop! And while you're there don't forget to have a look at the clearance rack where there are always plenty of bargains!

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.
Customers placing orders of £250+
will get a whopping £65 worth of freebies during October!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)