Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

New releases AND free gifts from Stampin' Up!

It's like a dream come true! Not only can you get your hands on heaps of new Stampin' Up products today, as the new seasonal catalogue goes live, but you can also get free gifts with your purchases because Sale-a-bration starts today! How does it work?


There are no catches - it really is as simple as this:  For every £45 you spend, you can choose one of the full-size, top quality Sale-a-bration gifts absolutely free! Click here and scroll to pages 11-17 to see all the gorgeous freebies on offer!

Oh, and that's not all!  What if you have a wish list as long as your arm? (hmm, I know the feeling!) Well, that's no problem because you get hostess credits AS WELL AS the Sale-a-bration freebies and the more you spend, the more freebies you earn!


In fact, if your order hits £250, you will get the usual £40 worth of free items that you can choose from anywhere in any current catalogue AND you'll get an EXTRA £25 worth too! Why not club together with crafty friends and family?  You can earn a whole lot more!

So how do you place your order? You can shop any time of the day or night in my online shop, or you can contact me direct - I'm always happy to help if you have any questions.

Of course, Sale-a-bration isn't just about shopping - it's a great time to join Stampin' Up too!


I'd love you to join my team, The Inkredibles, and have put together a special pack to get you started. All kinds of demonstrators are welcome in my group...


... and whether you'd like a hefty discount off your favourite crafting supplies or are thinking about setting up regular craft classes or would like to run a Stampin' Up business that provides you with an income, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for more information or give me a call on 01280 820593 for an informal, no-pressure chat.

So what's new at Stampin' Up?
The new seasonal catalogue is a delight! Come and see some of my highlights:


I'm thrilled to see lots of different styles of stamps and the must-have Tag Topper punches:


Not only do these make speedy tags in a choice of styles and with an automatic hole for ribbon/string...


...they also make a wealth of other projects like these cute little treats.

There are lots of kits in this seasonal too, for those that enjoy putting together a project. My favourite is the beautiful burlap wreath, with everything already die-cut so that you can simply put it together with a glue gun:


Wouldn't it make a fabulous Easter decoration?!

If you prefer making your own flowers there's a new stamp set with matching punch or how about this little beauty - the Spiral Flower die? Here's a short video showing you how it works:



If you're a fan of Stampin' Up's money-saving stamp set and punch/die bundles, you won't be disappointed. There are no few than six of these in the catalogue!

All the exciting new products will take your creativity to new levels but Sale-a-bration is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favourite items too - and get more for your money! Enjoy browsing the new seasonal catalogue online but if you prefer a paper copy, please let me know.

You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Are you as excited about all these new products as I am? I'm not sure if that's possible! When my catalogue came through the post before Christmas I dropped everything to leaf through it. While I was browsing, my youngest son peered round the door. "Are you alright?" he asked anxiously. "You're making weird noises!" Apparently I was "whinnying" with excitement!

See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)