Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Let it NOT snow!

It's so cold here today and I've found myself singing "Well the weather outside is frightful..." To be honest I think we've had quite enough bad weather so please - do NOT let it snow!

This snowy scene was made as a thank you card for a family friend but I ended up using another one as I couldn't bear to part with this little fella. Does that ever happen to you? No? Oh dear...

I made it using the masking sponging technique that I'm so fond of. The cat is a gorgeous little unmounted stamp from The Rubber Stamp Gallery that I've used again and again. The trees are from Stampin Up's Lovely as a Tree set and the plants in the foreground are a stamp from the 2007/8 hostess set Garden Silhouettes that I find myself using a lot too.

Okay. That's enough snow now.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog Vicky!! Your cards are gorgeous :) Will email you soon. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare this is gorgeous. What a beautiful piece of art. thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)