Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Moving to a new home

My lovely friend has moved to her new cottage. She had stayed temporarily in a house round the corner from me and was an absolute trooper when my pipes froze. I miss her being there but hope she will be very happy in her new home.


I made her this card with my new Good Neighbours set - free with the Stampin Up Sale-a-bration promotion. As soon as my fabulous demo Michelle dropped off my goodies, I was straight to work on it. I love the muted colours. Oh and the buttons (from my extensive collection!) Those free stamp sets are gorgeous. I also have my eye on the Vintage Labels set...

By the way, I read on SCS that you can use the stamps without mounting them onto the wooden blocks: without removing the backing paper, put a little temporary adhesive (I used Pritt Stick) onto the stamp, pop it onto an acrylic block and away you go. I was sceptical but it definitely works! The Pritt just wiped away with a baby wipe. Think of the storage implications!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)