Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Stampin' Up - new for spring 2013!

It's always so exciting to announce the arrival of new Stampin' Up goodies and I'm delighted to say the spring/summer mini catalogue is brimming over with gorgeousness! Think lighter, brighter colours, feminine acessories, a touch of the vintage and the great quality and coordination you love.

Why not have a browse online (click on the image, left) or email me to receive a copy you can thumb through!

I can't wait to share some of my favourites with you so here are my highlights from the catalogue (all photos are Stampin' Up.)

I adore this fabulous addition to the Simply Scored family - a borders scoring plate! I couldn't wait to get my paws on this little beauty and you'll be seeing lots of scoring on my cards!


 I'm fascinated by this innovative new pop-up design. There's a card base die, a pop-up dress form die a coordinating stamp set and framelits to cut those frocks out! Isn't it sweet?!


These gorgeous little fabric hearts on sticks grabbed my attention straight away - who wouldn't be charmed to receive one on Valentines Day?! They're made with the new More Amore fabric - just stunning!


Another highlight for me is this beautiful Artisan Embellishments kit - what a breathtaking little treasure trove this is!


In fact, this new catalogue is really going to appeal to embellishment lovers! I love these little soda pop tops too. They come in two sizes and can be decorated as they are or flattened in your Big Shot.


Do you have the Petite Pocket Bigz die yet? I had barely clocked it in the annual catalogue but oh my goodness, look at the fabulousness of it! Here it's been dressed up with a cute new stamp set called Ciao Baby (oh and there's a new size of scallop circle punch to go with that!)


And here it is again looking wonderful in the new Parkers Patterns designer paper with these fabulous new lightweight metal buttons.


Now, I haven't included my favourite stamp set here but I had to just show you this one:


 Wow - those fussy-cut umbrellas just bowled me over!

I hope you've enjoyed this little wander through the new catalogue. There's heaps more to see so enjoy browsing and remember I'm always on hand to help or give more information - just email me or give me a call on 01280 820593. When you order, you'll get extra value for money too as the Sale-a-bration Promotion is on until 22nd March and for every £45 you spend, you'll get to choose one of these fabulous freebies.

Sale-a-bration is such a brilliant time to join Stampin' Up too, so why not take the opportunity to ask me all those questions you've always wondered about so that you can see if it might be the right thing for you?!

Have a very happy weekend and I'll see you very soon,

PS. A big thank you to everyone who sent comments and emails to ask how after my young son. He managed to eat some tea and then went to bed and slept and slept until the morning, when he bounced out of bed and announced that he was perfectly well and was ready for school!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear I can feel a spending spree coming on !!!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)