Pages

Thursday 5 May 2022

Happy news

Hello, crafting friends!
 
Happy Thursday and a very warm welcome to the latest Tic Tac Toe challenge! This week, I've come up with a board that I hope will inspire you to join in with us.


Lots of different ways to use this board! Here's what I came up with using the bottom row Die Cut/Leaves/Pearls:


To make this card I first masked off the edges of a thick card base with low tack tape and sponged blue ink into the remaining space. The leaves were added using green ink and Uniko's Nature's Treasure stencil.


The sweet sentiment is from WPlus9's Strictly Sentiments 2 and was stamped in black ink. To finish the card, I added die cut flowers from Stampin' Up's Wrapped Flowers dies and decorated the centres with pearls.

So now it's your turn! Which row or column will you choose? Or perhaps you've been inspired by one of the diagonal lines on the tic tac toe board? Do hop over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous samples from my talented team mates. You'll find the Linky Tool at the bottom of the post and can use it to share your own creation with us. Have fun!

CHALLENGES


AND IN OTHER NEWS
This card was rustled up because we have been blessed with more good news... there is to be a new addition to the family! My eldest nephew and his wife are expecting their first baby later this year and I am absolutely thrilled to bits for them.

Sending hugs,

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card to celebrate their good news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous leafy card for the happy news xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, congratulations to your nephew and his wife! Your card is perfect, Vicky! I love the way you added a subtle extra somethin' somethin' with the masked background! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very beautiful CAS card!! Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this simple, sweet card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Congrats to the new family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, I love the simplicity and the blue framed background. Isn't it wonderful to have a new baby in the family? My niece welcomed her 3rd grandchild today, a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stencilled leaves pack a big punch and those sweet yellow blooms are the perfect addition! So pretty. Congratulations on the news of the new addition to the family too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh congratulations on the fantastic news a new baby how wonderful.I'm sure they will love this super card,beautifully CAS and I love the delicate masked background..

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)