Pages

Thursday 10 October 2024

Give thanks

Hello, crafting friends!
 
There's a brand new board at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge today and Felicita has come up with great ideas to inspire you all:
 

 I went for the central column Leaves or foliage/Thank you/Die cuts.


Out of offcuts of white card I cut a little pocket using The Greetery's Halvsies Diamond die, and some leaves and berries with the Inside Out dies, also from The Greetery. I coloured the leaves and berries with inks and daubers and some markers for detail.
 

I spent some time arranging my foliage and berries in the pocket and, when I was happy with it, glued everything down. The sentiment is from a non-branded set that was a lovely gift from a pal :) 
 
Right, it's over to you now! Here's how to play: First hop over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and check out the fabulous cards the rest of the team have made to inspire you; Next, pick a column, row or diagonal from the board and create a card using the ideas; Finally, link up with us using the blue Linky button at the bottom of the challenge post. Have fun!
 
CHALLENGES
I've not had much time to craft lately so it's lovely to be joining in at The Snippets Playground with this cards - lots of white snippets used; Lynn has chosen the theme of Falling Leaves at The Allsorts Challenge this week - my leaves have been gathered up and arranged in the pocket but I hope they still count! I'm also linking up with the Anything Fall Goes theme at Four Seasons.

 
AND IN OTHER NEWS
Here are the Beige Beasts with long tongues due to a crazy autumn afternoon tearing around the paths the farmer has thoughtfully made for them in his harvested crop.


Sending hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous floral arrangement in beautiful autumnal colours the spray bursts out of the pocket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little leafy bouquet. I never think to cut them from white and color them myself! I'll have to try that! LOVE the beasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Vicky. Love these colors and the CAS design. The dogs look like they're enjoying the October sunshine. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vivki - lovely to see you playing along with us! Love your clean autumnal card - very pretty. Great to see your 'girls' - that's a super photo! They certainly are happy smiley dogs.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumnal card. Great colouring and great use of that die.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pocket full of fall foliage and berries is so pretty, Vicky! A great way to welcome fall!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)