Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Hello Chrysanthemum Friends

Hello, crafting friends!
 
I'm back today with a reminder to come and join in with The Flower Challenge where we're celebrating flowers with stencils this month :)
 

I adore all the huge flower stencils from Uniko and thought this gorgeous crysanthemum was perfect for an autumn hello to a pal. 
 

Three autumnal colours of ink were sponged into the stencil and I added depth with coloured pencils. The panel was cut out with a stitched rectangle die and mounted onto a card front.
 

The bold two-colour sentiment was created with my favourite hello die from Funky Fossil and the word friend spelled out with MFT alpha dies.

I hope you are inspired to get your stencils out and join us this month to make a floral card. Do hop over to The Flower Challenge blog and check out the cards made by my talented team mates. You'll find the blue Linky Button at the bottom of that post and can use it to share your own creation. We can't wait to see what you make!

CHALLENGES
I'm linking this card up at The Paper Players where Joanne has chosen the colour theme Shades of Orange and Brown; and also joining in with the Anything Stenciled Goes challenge at Stencil Fun.

AND IN OTHER NEWS
Here's a photo of another friend!
 

This is Eva doing a fabulous recall! I am trying to look blasé and pretend that I'm pretty much a top trainer, but the reality is that I nearly dropped my phone when she turned and came running. Moments earlier she had been rolling in something suspect, oblivious to my feeble cries; and a little later on the walk, she was delighted to find a noisesome ditch she hadn't previously explored and seemed disappointed that I didn't share her excitement.

Sending hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)