And here's the card I made:
This beautiful paper is one of my favourites from the versatile Sweet Pea designer paper stack in the mini catalogue (I have many favourites in this stack!) and I'll be sad to see it go at the end of September. But go it must to make way for all the exciting new goodies coming our way in October!
Here's how to make this card
- Cut a piece of designer paper 9 cm wide x 8 cm high and another plainer piece 9 cm wide x 2 cm high. Cut a piece of contrasting dp 9.5 cm wide x 13.5 high. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 9 cm wide x 2.75 cm high.
- Tie Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon round the Whisper White card stock in a flat knot.
- Now assemble your pieces, adhering each piece onto the contrasting dp. TIP - I always use my Tombow wet glue for this as it allows very precise positioning.
- Attach the panel to a card base made from Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a scrap of card stock and cut out with a small oval punch. Sponge the edges of the card stock and attach to the front of the card. I found a small butterfly on one of my dp off-cuts, so I cut it out and used it to embellish the card.
Stamps: Occasional Greetings
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink (for sponging)
Card stock: Whisper White, So Saffron
Other: Sweet Pea designer paper stack, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, small oval punch
Well, I'm off to make the most of this fabulous weather - in this country we don't take our weather for granted...
Thank you for looking and come back soon!