Personally I think getting fabulous quality crafting supplies at a great price is incentive enough but I'm always game for a freebie! Here's a thank you card I made with one of the sets I earned:
I combined two stamps from the set to make the fruity image. I have to admit to being the world's worst colourer but I can just about get away with it... I think... No - please don't burst my happy bubble!
Here's how to make this card
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 13.5 cm x 8 cm. Stamp the two fruity images in the top half of the card stock using Chocolate Chip ink.
- Colour the resulting single image with markers and a blender pen.
- Scallop the bottom of the card stock and fold it up so that the scallops touch the bottom of the coloured image. Give it a nice sharp crease with a bone folder and glue the fold closed.
- Tear the top of the card stock being careful not to tear the picture.
- Mount this onto striped designer paper and tie grosgrain ribbon round it in a flat knot. Stamp a sentiment across the dp and the torn card stock.
- Matt onto Really Rust card stock and adhere to a Very Vanilla card base.
Stamps: Studio Sketches, Basic Phrases
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Really Rust
Other: Markers, blender pen, So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Pea designer paper
I dedicate my card today to all my blog readers. I love it that you come to visit, leave me comments and sometimes decide to follow my blog and I want you to know that each one of you is very much appreciated.
I wish you a very happy weekend!