Oh - I just love this punchy colour combination! Those pretty flowers were just cut from one of the gorgeous Greenhouse Gala designs - really easy to do because they have a strong outline. And the sentiment is from one of the stamps in the Perfect Punches set. I coloured in only the sentiment with a marker and omitted the decorative edge - using this method, you're essentially getting two sentiments for your money!
Here's how to make this card:
- Make a 8cm square card blank using Daffodil Delight card stock.
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point card stock 7cm x 5.5cm. Pierce a decorative border along the long sides using your paper piercer and the template from the Mat Pack.
- Colour the 'thanks' of the sentiment stamp with a marker and stamp it onto the card base using the Pacific Point panel as a guide to position and using the stamp-a-majig for accurate stamping.
- Attach a loop of Pumpkin Pie ribbon to the side of the Pacific Point panel and fix the panel to the card blank with dimensionals.
- Cut a small and a large flower from the Greenhouse Gala designer paper and glue to the card front.
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Pacific Point
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Other: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Pumpkin Pie, Greenhouse Gala designer paper
This card is a good example of how committed I am to making sure you get the most value out of your Stampin' Up supplies. Using the same stamp in different ways, combining different colours to get new looks, using designer papers, ribbons and other accessories in a variety of ways - these are all good ways of making your kit work really hard!
There'll be even more value for money around tomorrow when I show you a fabulous Three Minute Thursday project using some of the gorgeous Stampin' Up ribbon - and unveil an unmissable special offer...
See you then!