Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Last chance to join Stampin' Up for £25!

I've been delighted to welcome some new demonstrators to my team, the Inkredibles, in the last two weeks! They have, of course, been taking advantage of the £25 low joining fee that has been part of Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary celebrations - and you can too!

I can't emphasise enough that this promotion is for ANYONE who wants to join Stampin' Up, whether it's to make money by demonstrating these fabulous products OR to be your own customer and get them at a discount. There are no strings attached at all - you simply pay £25 for your starter kit to join and you get to choose £26.95 of products! What a great opportunity this is to find out whether you like what Stampin' Up can do for you - and you can rest assured there are no penalties for dropping if you decide it's not for you.


When you join the Inkredibles, you do so on your own terms. I am here to help my team members get the most out of being a part of Stampin' Up and will give you as much help and advice as you want without ever being pushy. Click here to find out more or feel free to contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Stampin' Up offers lots of chances to earn freebies, but from time to time I offer incentives of my own to my team. Today's project is a tag made to decorate a stamp set that one of my members earned for free. Come and see:


I went chevron-tastic with the gorgeous new Chevron punch and added a little of the chevron pattern from the Regals designer paper stack.  And the chevrons didn't stop there...


I adore this ribbon! I used Island Indigo to match my tag but there are eleven other gorgeous colours to choose from.

Here's what you'll need to make this tag
Stamps: None!
Ink: None!
Card stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo
Other: Chevron, Ticket punches, Chevron ribbon in Island Indigo

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.
Customers placing orders of £250+
will get a whopping £65 worth of freebies during October!
If you'd prefer to spread the cost of your crafty stash, but still get
freebies as well as handmade gifts and cards and complementary catalogues,
why not consider joining my Stampers 6 club?

We have had some torrential downpours here in Buckingham - the sort of rain that makes such a racket you have to raise your voice to be heard over it and that looks as if it's falling in a solid sheet. I had to pick something up from a local shop at the weekend and told my husband I wasn't looking forward to getting drenched. "No, it's fine," he told me. "I went there last week and it was really easy to park. I just sailed in." I looked at him. "Really?" I said. "What did you do with your boat?"

See you tomorrow for some VERY exciting announcements!

2 comments:

  1. What a great design Vicky, perfect for a chap too! I may have to case this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ROCKING those chevrons!

    Hugs
    Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)