Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

New from Stampin' Up - Flip card thinlits dies!

From the amount of emails I've received asking about the new Stampin' Up thinlits dies, I can only imagine that there'll be a massive rush on today! Yes, these fabulous new dies are available to order from my online shop NOW!

And if you're wondering what all the fuss is about, these are wonderful thin metal dies that can be used to make interactive flip cards like this one made by a Stampin' Up designer:


This is how the card looks as it opens...
Isn't it amazing?! And all made quickly and efficiently by running it through your big shot and folding along the score lines! Yes, it is that simple! You can make whole batches of these in no time at all!

This is what the dies look like:

As you can see above, there are two different options: the labels version on the left and the circle version on the right. There are loads of extras with each too which are great fun to use on these flip cards or other cards and projects! Take a look at this short Stampin' Up video to see how it's done:



So what do you think? I'm bowled over by these amazing dies and I know you'll love using them - and priced at £29.95 for each set, they are brilliant value too!

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.
Customers placing orders of £250+
will get a whopping £65 worth of freebies during October!
If you'd prefer to spread the cost of your crafty stash, but still get
freebies as well as handmade gifts and cards and complementary catalogues,
why not consider joining my Stampers 6 club?


See you a bit later on for another exciting announcement and a new project!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I think these are really super - haven't get them yet though!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)