Ahh that distinctive blue packaging and white ribbon trim! Guaranteed to make a girl feel special! Stampin' Up's Soft Sky card stock and pure white taffeta ribbon is perfect for these Tiffany-style treats.
The pouches are so easy to make using the must-have envelope board. Here's how:
1. Cut a 4" square of card stock
2. Place on the board at 2" and punch and score all the way round
3. Use the corner rounder on all four points and punch a hole at each curved corner
4. Stamp a sentiment using a stamp-a-majig for accurate position
5. Thread a ribbon through the holes and draw the pouch closed
Yes, it really is that simple! I added a heart charm punched from a silver foil sheet that had been embossed with my woodgrain embossing folder.
Are you curious to know what was inside the pouch? Come and have a peek:
When I saw the Frosted Finish Embellishments, they took my breath away - they were so detailed and the rhinestones so sparkly! I have some silver findings and jewellery pliers in my craft square metre so I immediately turned the embellishments into earrings, wrapped them in tissue and placed them into their pouches.
• Are you interested in joining my Stampers 6 Club? There are two places available for February and you can reserve your place by emailing me. During your six month membership, you'll get at least £25 worth of free products of your choice, free catalogues, handmade gifts and cards each month, reduced p&p costs, plus the opportunity to order exclusive stamp sets. Membership is free and I ask only that you commit to a minimum spend of £25 for each of the six months.
Here's what you'll need to make this project
Stamps: Sentiment stamp (retired)
Ink: Stazon black
Card stock: Soft Sky, silver foil
Other: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, handheld hole punch, Small Heart punch, envelope board, small Heart punch, white bakers twine, Woodgrain embossing folder, Big Shot, Frosted Finish Embellishments, stamp-a-majig
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you very soon,