Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

My Stampers 6 club get gifts from Tiffanys?!

I'm very proud to say that many of my Stampers 6 club ladies come back to my club time and again. Some have become friends and I think it's safe to say that each and every one of them shares my passion for stamping. It is my pleasure to handcraft a card and a little gift to pop into their parcels each month (which is why places are limited!) I would have liked to send them all a special little something from Tiffanys at Christmas but naturally funds do not allow for such extravagance, so I did the next best thing! Come and have a look:


Ahh that distinctive blue packaging and white ribbon trim! Guaranteed to make a girl feel special! Stampin' Up's Soft Sky card stock and pure white taffeta ribbon is perfect for these Tiffany-style treats.


The pouches are so easy to make using the must-have envelope board. Here's how:

1.  Cut a  4" square of card stock
2.  Place on the board at 2" and punch and score all the way round
3.  Use the corner rounder on all four points and punch a hole at each curved corner
4.  Stamp a sentiment using a stamp-a-majig for accurate position
5.  Thread a ribbon through the holes and draw the pouch closed
Yes, it really is that simple! I added a heart charm punched from a silver foil sheet that had been embossed with my woodgrain embossing folder.

Are you curious to know what was inside the pouch? Come and have a peek:


When I saw the Frosted Finish Embellishments, they took my breath away - they were so detailed and the rhinestones so sparkly! I have some silver findings and jewellery pliers in my craft square metre so I immediately turned the embellishments into earrings, wrapped them in tissue and placed them into their pouches.

Are you interested in joining my Stampers 6 Club? There are two places available for February and you can reserve your place by emailing me. During your six month membership, you'll get at least £25 worth of free products of your choice, free catalogues, handmade gifts and cards each month, reduced p&p costs, plus the opportunity to order exclusive stamp sets. Membership is free and I ask only that you commit to a minimum spend of £25 for each of the six months. 

Here's what you'll need to make this project
Stamps: Sentiment stamp (retired)
Ink: Stazon black
Card stock: Soft Sky, silver foil
Other: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, handheld hole punch, Small Heart punch, envelope board, small Heart punch, white bakers twine, Woodgrain embossing folder, Big Shot, Frosted Finish Embellishments, stamp-a-majig

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

The children don't go back to school until next week so I'm still enjoying their company. A sighting of my eldest son has become quite rare during the holidays when he usually answers the siren call of the xbox but these holidays I've become his Biology revision buddy - which is surprisingly good fun!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you very soon,

7 comments:

  1. WOW - another great idea Vicky. Your Stampers 6 are lucky ladies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous earring Vicky.....hopefully you are not near the awful flooding, we had, rain, hail and thunder down here in Somerset...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little gift pouches, and the earrings are beautiful. I'm very envious of your lucky ladies! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful Vicky, gorgeous earrings, and fab boxes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cute pouches and gorgeous sparkly earrings. What a lovely gift.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, beautiful gift. I'm sure they all loved them. It is so fancy, Tiffany's would be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These really do look speciIal Vicky! I wonder where the idea came from? ;) I think if these go on clearance I'll be buying loads!! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)