• You'd like to choose your hours to suit your home life - some weeks you might work a lot, some weeks you may work less. You may prefer to work at night sometimes - in short you want to be completely flexible.
• You'd like to choose when you take your holidays and for how long.
• You don't want anyone telling you how to run the business but, on the other hand, you want lots of support when you need it.
• You expect regular training and access to information 24 hours a day.
• You'd like the company to do the marketing for you, providing regular catalogues and special offers to keep your customers interested.
• You'd like to work with top quality products and you'd like to be able to get them at a discount or earn them for free.
• You'd like to be recognised for the hard work you put in with awards, promotions, cash bonuses and all expenses paid holidays.
What do you think the interviewer would say?!
It does sound like a fantasy job doesn't it? But I can tell you that it's definitely not a dream and that if you are hardworking and focused and are prepared to put in some hard work, you can definitely enjoy a successful and rewarding career with Stampin' Up. Are you up for the challenge?
All you need to start your Stampin' Up business is a starter kit. This normally costs £99 but you can get it for £74.25 (OFFER ENDS TODAY!) What do you get for your money? Your choice of products worth £130, free catalogues, free stationery and free delivery. Do feel free to give me a call on 01280 820593 if you have any questions about how this works or click here for more information.
Once you have been accepted as a demonstrator, you will gain access to the demonstrator-only website with its wealth of resources and will be welcomed into the Stampin' Up family. I'll send you my welcome pack, which will get you started on your Stampin' Up journey, and I will be available to help, support and encourage you every step of the way.
Here's a card and gift I made for one member of my team who achieved her first promotion recently.
She's mentioned how much she likes butterflies, so I used this gorgeous one from Papillon Potpourri for her card...
...adding a dash of sparkle for that celebration feel!
Here's another one of my pouches made using the Gratitude for Days kit (see another one here.) The band that holds the pouch closed features more butterflies - punched ones this time. And yes, the punches DO coordinate with the butterfly images in the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, which makes cutting them out so quick and easy!
Here's a peek inside that pouch! All my team members get a charm bracelet on their first promotion with a handmade charm to attach to it. At each promotion, they receive another charm - which makes a lovely record of their achievements.
I would love to welcome you to my team whether you want to start a business or simply enjoy the wonderful Stampin' Up products at a discount for your own use. Perhaps it could be an early Christmas gift - and I couldn't think of a better one!
See you tomorrow,